How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.

Red Tail Lights

Author: Sathya / Labels:

Smell the perfume of my ears
I know you inhale it deep
I see your eyes ignite
Taking in that potency you wish to bottle
I know you inhale it deep.

Take off those earrings that restrain
I know you love my earlobes
I see you eyeing that tiny mole
More like a inviting spot than a mark
I know you love my earlobes.

Capture my lower lip between yours
I know you enjoy their plumpness
I see you wanting to taste it until sore
Honey-dried fantasy playing havoc
I know you enjoying their plumpness.

Be my caveman and carry that club
I know you wish to possess and be possessed
I see you wanting to plant that seed
Watch me close my eyes, as I'm fulfilled
I know you wish to possess and be possessed.
 

1 comments:

Suhasini Srihari said...

This is a beautiful blend of sophistication and primitiveness. Love the ideas that range from the luxury of perfume to early-man caves. There is a sense of rawness that the poem seeks for, and there is method.
Beautiful!

Post a Comment

Followers

Treasure

  • GRIEF IS THE THING WITH FEATHERS - Max Porter
  • POSSESSION - A.S. Byatt
  • THE WASTELAND - T.S. Eliot
Design Customization ©Sathya Pramode. Do not reproduce this without permission. Powered by Blogger.